Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 61: The up side of hospitals

Tonight I'm preparing for a trip up north to hang out in a hospital again...but this time it will be in Bellingham while we welcome my new nephew into the world. :-)

I probably won't blog for a day or two as I'll be away from my computer.

All I can really say right now is that a month ago, none of us thought mom was going to meet her new grandson. And now she will. And it's an incredible blessing.

I plan to stop by and see mom and dad on my way up to Bellingham. And plan to talk to them about a birthday party for mom. I hope they'll agree. After the past couple of months, our family deserves some celebrating.

A new baby and a birthday we didn't think mom would ever see. Definitely reasons for celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment